// Crossing HCI for Development in Asia Pacific //
Seoul, 19 April 2015
You must register for at least one day of the CHI 2015 conference. Once you reach the Agenda & Fees page:
- Tick the box for Full Conference Registration or One Day Conference Registration;
- Tick the box for Asian CHI Symposia;
- You can then either tick the box for S02: ASEAN HCI Symposium (normal participant) or S02presenter ASEAN HCI Symposium (presenter). If you are a presenter please enter your access code, which is accessS02.
- Updated Submission deadline: 15 February 2015
- Updated Notification: 20 February 2015
- Updated Camera-ready deadline: 27 February 2015
- List of accepted papers and detailed symposium programme: 1 March 2015
- Symposium: 19 April 2015
In this symposium, you will engage with a line-up of international HCI professionals and researchers from USA, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Singapore, and Korea in sharing and learning their keynotes and position papers in a very colourful programme.The highlights of the programme, include:
- The state-of-the-art of HCI and UX in India, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore;
- A number of HCI4D case studies in Malaysia, Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, and Australia.